Next Sunday Service
In support of Colin Kaepernick
Professor Jonathan L. Walton speaks out during Morning Prayers in support of San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick.
Welcome Class of 2020!
Professor Jonathan L. Walton gives the Invocation at Harvard Freshman Convocation on August, 30, 2016.
FROM THE BLOG
Latest Blog Posts
- "Sheinbaum" — Richard Parker at Morning Prayers on Sept. 15
- Listen: Service — Sept. 18, 2016
- The Loneliness of the Truth
- Listen: Service — Sept 11, 2016
- Listen: Sunday Service | Sept. 4, 2016
- Listen: Morning Prayers | Sept. 6, 2016
- Making Good Trouble
- Listen: Morning Prayers | Sept. 2, 2016
- Service and Sacrifice
- Listen: Morning Prayers | Sept. 1, 2016
Listen to Morning Prayers
Listen to Sermons
MemChurch on Twitter
- Weekly Update: 2016-2017 UChoir set, The Loneliness of Truth, and more —t.co/K3t3W9NXgq
- @Harvard University Choir opens 2016-1017 season with new members and venues #Harvardmemorialchurch… t.co/tLe2VE2blO
- Tomorrow at #MorningPrayers: @HarvardDivinity alum @RevEverett & beautiful music by #uchoir t.co/6o8LQy3CRn t.co/Un13nwCOHN
The Memorial Church of Harvard University is a space of grace in the center of the Yard, rooted in the good news of Jesus Christ. Affectionately known as “MemChurch,” we pursue partnerships within and beyond Harvard, empowering community members to serve the world as well-informed, compassionate, moral citizens. Through worship and ministry outreach, MemChurch aims to promote justice and mercy by confronting life’s challenges, differences, and our own imperfections with courage, empathy, and an ethic of love. By doing so, the Memorial Church seeks to educate minds, expand hearts, and enrich lives.