Relax between classes, study with classmates, cook in the kitchen, and connect with friends in MemChurch’s newest #SpaceofGrace.
The Student Oasis is available to current Harvard students during the academic year. We invite all Harvard students to enjoy our welcoming student space, located in the ground level of the church. (Entrance across from Canaday Hall).
Hours of operation
Weekdays, 8am–11pm; Saturday, 9am–9pm; Sunday, 1pm–9pm
Use of the kitchen
- Open to all Harvard students for free, first come, first served. Sign up with the front desk.
- Equipped with stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, and kitchen utensils.
- Bring your own supplies (i.e. food & drinks).
- Please clean up after yourself.
- The kitchen closes at 9 pm each night.
Want to book space for a student group event?
Current Harvard students can request space in the Student Oasis for a student group event. Submit space requests no more than one month in advance and no later than 10 days before the desired booking date. Please note that all students are welcome during operating hours to be in the Student Oasis on a first come, first served basis, no space request required.