Students study and socialize in the Student Oasis on the ground floor of the Memorial Church. File photo by Jeffrey Blackwell/Memchurch Communications
The Student Oasis is available to current Harvard students during the academic year. We invite all Harvard students to enjoy our welcoming student space, located in the ground level of the church. (Entrance across from Canaday Hall). Relax between classes, study with classmates, cook in the kitchen, and connect with friends.
Hours of operation (Academic Term)
Monday-Saturday, 9 am to 9 pm
Sunday 1-9 pm
Use of the kitchen
- Open to all Harvard students for free, first come, first served. Sign up with the front desk.
- Equipped with stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, and kitchen utensils.
- Bring your own supplies (i.e. food & drinks).
- Please clean up after yourself.
- The kitchen closes at 9 pm each night (Fall & Spring Terms).
Want to book space for a student group event?
Current Harvard students can request space in the Student Oasis for a student group event. Submit space requests no more than one month in advance and no later than 10 days before the desired booking date. Please note that all students are welcome during operating hours to be in the Student Oasis on a first come, first served basis, no space request required.
Isabelle Desisio '20 bakes muffins for her team mates on the Harvard Women's Swim and Dive Team. File photo by Jeffrey Blackwell/MemChurch Communications