On-street metered parking spots are difficult to find. The Harvard University Parking Office at 46 Blackstone Street, 617-495-3772, will furnish a parking pass per daytime weekly permit and weekdays after 5:00 p.m. or all day Saturdays and Sundays. The parking office will assign visitors to a Harvard parking area.
Parking for Sunday Services is available in the Littauer parking lot, accessed via the driveway at 33 Oxford Street, the Maxwell-Dworkin Building, until 2:00 p.m.
To Littauer Lot (LITT) from Soldiers Field Road/Memorial Drive.
- Follow the signs to "Harvard Square" and go over the Anderson Bridge which spans the Charles River.
- Once over the bridge follow the road (JFK St.) straight into Harvard Square.
- Once you pass "Harvard Yard" itself, (you can't miss it), bear to the left to continue on Massachusetts Ave.
- Take your first right onto Everett Street and follow to the end.
- Take a right onto Oxford St.
- The entrance to the Lot will be the first drive on your right.
- Continue on through the SEAS Lot, Littauer is at the end.
Note: DO NOT PARK in the AUST (lot is marked) because they are assigned spots and you will be towed. Parking is severely limited in Harvard Yard, and is restricted to those with mobility problems only. Vehicles must not be left on the pathways, where they interfere with the passage of official University and emergency traffic.
Harvard University also has more extensive maps.