Relax between classes, study with classmates, cook in the kitchen, and connect with friends in MemChurch’s newest #SpaceofGrace.
The Student Oasis is available to current Harvard students during the academic year. We invite all Harvard students to enjoy our newly renovated space.
Hours of operation (starting Sunday, Aug. 27)
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Use of the kitchen
- Open to all Harvard students for free on a first come, first served.
- Equipped with stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, and kitchen utensils.
- Bring your own supplies (i.e. food & drinks).
- Please clean up after yourself.
G012 Group Study Room
- Available Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. • Saturday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. • Suday 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Reserve through the front desk, first come, first served.
- For 3 or more students only, 2 hour time limit per day.
Want to book space for a student group event?