Next Sunday Service
In support of Colin Kaepernick
Professor Jonathan L. Walton speaks out during Morning Prayers in support of San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick.
Welcome Class of 2020!
Professor Jonathan L. Walton gives the Invocation at Harvard Freshman Convocation on August, 30, 2016.
FROM THE BLOG
Latest Blog Posts
- Listen: Service — Sept. 25, 2016
- "Sheinbaum" — Richard Parker at Morning Prayers on Sept. 15
- Listen: Service — Sept. 18, 2016
- The Loneliness of the Truth
- Listen: Service — Sept 11, 2016
- Listen: Sunday Service | Sept. 4, 2016
- Listen: Morning Prayers | Sept. 6, 2016
- Making Good Trouble
- Listen: Morning Prayers | Sept. 2, 2016
- Service and Sacrifice
Listen to Morning Prayers
Listen to Sermons
MemChurch on Twitter
- Harvard-based ensemble uses the stage to address challenging topics such as race, gender, and identity t.co/5YYp8WDgOw
- "God has a preferential option for the #urban." My meditation on cities, #bicycles & #mindfulness at @MemChurch t.co/aNheOy698Z
- May the beauty and the brokenness of this place press on your tender heart - @RevEverett at #MorningPrayers t.co/T2wk2hrUFv
The Memorial Church of Harvard University is a space of grace in the center of the Yard, rooted in the good news of Jesus Christ. Affectionately known as “MemChurch,” we pursue partnerships within and beyond Harvard, empowering community members to serve the world as well-informed, compassionate, moral citizens. Through worship and ministry outreach, MemChurch aims to promote justice and mercy by confronting life’s challenges, differences, and our own imperfections with courage, empathy, and an ethic of love. By doing so, the Memorial Church seeks to educate minds, expand hearts, and enrich lives.